|Project Name:|| Foreigners’ Stay Permit
||This permit applies to visa-free foreigners who need to stay beyond the visa-free period, foreign crew members and his/her accompanying family members who need to leave the city where the port of the ship is docked , and the those who need to apply for foreigners’ stay permit for other reasons|
1. Submitting original valid passport or other international travel documents
2. Filling in Application Form of Foreigner’s Visa and submitting a photo (digital version is also accepted) that meet the requirements in photo guidance for exit-entry documents.
3. Submitting original Residence Registration Certificate for Visitors issued by the police station in jurisdiction.
4. Submitting supporting materials relating to the purpose of application
(1) If a visa-free foreigner needs to stay beyond the visa-free period for non-diplomatic and official reasons, he/she shall apply for a stay permit with a validity period of no more than 30 days.
(2) If the foreign crew member and his accompanying family members need to leave the city where the port of the ship is docked, they shall submit a seafarer's passport or other international travel document and the letter of guarantee from the shipping agency, and a ticket (air, road, rail, or sea) with the date and seat number on it or other evidence relating to the cause of stay. A stay permit with period of not exceeding 30 days can be issued.
(3) If the applicant who has withdrew from Chinese nationality need to stay in China, he/she shall submit the Termination of Nationality Certificate Of The People's Republic Of China, who has withdrew from Chinese nationality, a foreign passport or other international travel documents and other supporting materials related to the cause of stay. A stay permit with period of not exceeding 180 days can be issued.
(4) If a foreigner’s residence permit is terminated but has to stay due to humanitarian cause in China, he/she shall submit residence and relevant supporting materials. A stay permit with period of not exceeding 180 days can be issued
(5) A foreigner need to apply for stay permit for other causes
|Processing Time|| Seven working days
|Procedure|| photo collection—acceptance—materials scanning—supplement—approval—making
|Approval Basis||Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of People’s Republic of China on Administration of the Entry and Exit of Foreigners , Foreigners’ Visa Certificate Issuance Working Specification|
||1. Visa fees are charged on Countries Reciprocal Basis
For applicants are from Non-reciprocal countries, zero entry visa is 160 RMB, single entry is 168 RMB, double entry is 252 RMB, Multiple Entries (6months) is 420 RMB and Multiple Entries (12 months) is 672 RMB.
|Charging Basis||No. 392 Jijiage by National Development and Reform Commission and Ministry of Finance of People’s Republic of China|